Ulitimate Pdr Glue Kit-Makita
We have put together what we believe to be the ultimate glue pulling kit.
By searching the globe for the best PDR products, the kit below was created.
1) Ultimate Grip Tabs from Bulgaria
2) The Digi-Gun fron Ukraine
3) Mega Power Green from Brazil
1) Ultimate Grip Tabs are specially designed to increase the pulling force. The thin neck allows you to snatch the dent center from the very first pull. It works very well with Mini Lifter and with Slide hammer. Our tabs are designed to save you time and give you the best possible result. Ultimate Grip Tabs smooth surface will give you a great adhesion and guarantees you less misfires. The premium material that is used for to make this tabs gives it an unprecedented rigidity.
We guarantee you:
– great adhesion
– strong pulling
The Ultimate Grip tabs have a smooth face and are available in 3 sizes:
7mm | 9mm | 13mm
2) HotSpot DigiGun Cordless Glue Gun Powered by Makita 14.4V - 18V Battery with 3Ah or higher Recommended Capacity.
HotSpot DigiGun is the most modern and very easy-to-use cordless adhesive gun available on the market. An indispensable PDR tool for Paintless Dent Repair Techs of all levels of training. The Makita battery is inserted and fixed very easily. The body of the gun is light but durable. It is easy and convenient to hold in your hand, ergonomically located control buttons and OLED display. Convenient trigger. The Tech can use an adhesive gun with minimal effort. Fine-tuning the glue temperature ensures that you work without spout leaks, keeping your work area clean and your hands safe. When turned on, the OLED display displays the set temperature then the real temperature of the glue. After heating to the set temperature, the gun gives an audible signal of readiness for operation. The temperature of the glue can be changed between 212°F and 410°F. The higher temp of this gun is critical when using engineered PDR glue like Metal Medic Glues to unlock their true potential .When the battery is discharged, the gun gives a double beep several times within one minute and the Battery low inscription appears on the OLED display, then the gun turns off. To ensure that the gun is turned off correctly, select the voltage of your battery 14.4V or 18V from the menu. HotSpot DigiGun cordless adhesive gun powered by Makita battery provides long battery life, up to 9 hours when using an 18V battery and 6Ah capacity. The HotSpot DigiGun Cordless Glue Gun can operate in several modes: 1) Continuous heating until the working temperature of the glue is reached. 2) Operating mode with maintenance of the set temperature. 3) Economical sleep mode, during which the temperature drops to 100°C and energy consumption is minimized. All modes can be set in the settings menu. The glue is heated to the operating temperature for 2 minutes. The battery and charger are not included
Warranty 2 Year
Brand country Russia
3) Directly Imported from Brazil. This MEGA POWER Green PDR Glue is at The top of the PDR Glue chain. Made with revolutionary silicon polymers.. Recommended conditions are 42-102 degrees. The pulling power is amazing! The Mega Green has a little longer set time than the Brazilian Gold and is virtually release agent free. The Green will increase your glue pulling effiency. It is great for hail, PDR smash work and GPDR. It comes in a 1lb re-sealable bag. Thats 16, 12 inch sticks. You owe it to yourself to try this new glue now avaible in the states.